01 February 2009

HD stuff viewed



When I started this HD streaming forum some time ago, there was practically no HD content available online at all. Now, the situation is much better. My last viewing list:


There is 50/50 possibility to find HD version in torrents. Most times 720, but sometimes also 1080 version. Usually I sort all torrents by seeders, most populars up, then I try to find most seeded HD version. I usually recognize it by size (> 4GB) or I do quick in-page browster search Ctrl+f 720 or 1080. 

My A-110 plays all MKV with flying colors, so it has been eye-opening to look good-quality HD stuff at home. It's like goint to the street after laser eye surgery...

Places to find HD stuff:



3 comments:

Julien said...

You should definitively switch to usenet (newsgroup), that's much more adapted for HD content

Jaak Ennuste said...

Thanks for Your tip, Julien

Anonymous said...

720 pixels is not hd.